OR54 Annual Conference
Would it help you to raise your profile with O.R. professionals ?
Then why not sponsor at OR54?
The conference is a great place to meet lots of O.R. academics and practitioners. You can promote your services, speak directly with people and find out more about what they really need.
Perhaps you could make yourself better known as a consultancy in the field. Or maybe you can offer software or other products which will help O.R. analysts solve their problems.
If you exhibit at OR54 you will make contacts and might meet future business partners or employees. If you provide sponsorship of a specific item then your name will be in front of everyone.
Whether you exhibit or sponsor, your details will appear on the website, in general conference information and in Inside O.R., the monthly newsletter.
In the last two years there have been over 300 people at the conference. These have been evenly split between academics and practitioners. The conference lasts three days and this year will be in Edinburgh in September.
What are the options?
1) Exhibiting - Our Exhibitor and Poster Board space at OR54 2012 is now fully booked. However you may wish to exhibit next year at OR55 in Exeter, in which case the details below and attached will be a useful guide. OR55 Contact is email@example.com
- Table, chairs, lunch and refreshments for one exhibitor, prices start from £250 + VAT per day or £550 + VAT for all 3 days. Click here for full details.
- Unattended poster board £200 + VAT (all 3 days).
- Distribution of leaflets in delegate packs £200 + VAT
2) Sponsorship - Please contact Rosemary Byde for available options.
- There are various items you can sponsor, with prices ranging from £250 upwards. Click here for full details
- Examples include:
Printing of Conference Handbooks
Drinks reception - (an excellent networking option)
Delegate bags or wallet or similar
Specific stream sponsorship
- Or you can sponsor any amount without it being attached to a specific item.
Need more information?
Just contact the sponsorship organiser, Rosemary Byde to find out more about how you can make the most of these opportunities.