Hosted by the University of Westminster (founded as Britain’s first polytechnic in 1838), the ACM SIGSIM Conference on Principles of Advanced Discrete Simulation (ACM SIGSIM PADS) builds on 29 years of history and the reputation for high quality papers. This is the flagship conference of ACM's Special Interest Group on Simulation and Modeling (SIGSIM).
The ACM SIGSIM PADS conference focuses on the intersection of Computer Science and Modeling and Simulation (M&S).
We are soliciting high quality papers in all aspects of M&S, including (but not restricted to) the following areas:
- Advanced modeling techniques, including reuse of models, new modeling languages, agent-based M&S, and spatial M&S.
- Algorithms and methods for parallel or distributed simulation, including synchronization, scheduling, memory management, and load balancing.
- New simulation algorithms including hybrid simulation approaches, adaptive algorithms, and approximations, GPU, FPGA and hybrid architecture acceleration.
- Integration of simulation with other IT systems, methods, and developments including simulation based decision-making, visual analytics, intelligent support in M&S, and simulation in the grid or in the cloud.
- Mechanisms for efficient design of experiments, including dynamic verification and validation of models, and automatic simulation model generation and initialization.
- M&S applied to solve problems in difficult domains and methodological challenges arising from these applications including online and symbiotic simulation, real-time and embedded simulation, and emulation of real systems.
- Tools and techniques for interoperability of simulations, including emerging standards and service-oriented approaches.
Special Sessions will be organized on the following topics:
- Internet of Things and Simulation
- Cloud for PADS
- Hybrid Simulation
See the conference website http://www.acm-sigsim-pads.org/