The OR Society - Constitution
The latest constitution was approved at the AGM in 2015, and is available to download as a PDF.
The Constitution gives the detailed and official statement of:
- the registered name of the society, and its Articles of Association,
- the society’s powers (stating what things it may do, and what it may not),
- rules on membership,
- restrictions on and liabilities of members,
- rules for holding meetings and their minutes,
- rules for setting up special interest groups,
- the structure of the society,
- the society’s directors,
- and arrangements for accounts and audit.