OR63 Online: Creating a better future
14 - 16 September 2021
Connecting OR professionals from across the world to share, discuss and network
Deadline for submissions: 11 June 2021
Join us for this year’s annual conference held in conjunction with The University of Southampton! Our biggest event of the year OR63 will explore how operational research can help society and organisations move towards a post-COVID-19 world. Whether facilitating improved sustainable solutions, transforming the opportunity that digitalisation brings to society or developing data-driven support tools, operational research has a tremendous impact on the world in 2021. We would like you to share your experience and impact.
At our annual conference, we want you to address your achievements and:
1. Explore a wide range of OR topics related to "creating a better future"
2. Connect OR professionals from across the world for presentations, posters,
keynote talks and much more
3. Facilitate a week of knowledge sharing, debate and discussion
4. Provide delegates with a unique chance to network online with the wider OR community.
We're now looking for OR professionals, data scientists, professors, researchers, analysts, engineers, etc., to present sessions and posters at this event. Submit your presentation or poster summary by the 11th of June to join our expert OR63 speakers!
Below are the topics that will be featured across three days of talks, presentations, panel discussions and much more. We are now looking for presenters to submit a 300-word summary describing their proposed session or poster on one of the following topics.
Our keynote speakers are world-renowned experts, speaking about a variety of key topics that are important to operational researchers, data scientists, engineers, etc., today. Don't miss hearing from Dr Christina Pagel, Dr Ariella Helfgott, Tony O'Connor and Anna Moss as they deliver talks and sustainability, COVID-19 and more.
This year’s annual conference offers operational research experts a unique chance to present their work or ideas to an engaged audience of like-minded professionals. Whether you work in academia or industry, for the government or a small company, your views and research are incredibly valuable to our community.
The benefits of presenting a session or poster at OR63 include:
1. The chance to have your work presented to international OR colleagues
2. The opportunity to raise your profile alongside other respected OR professionals
3. The ease of presenting online from your own home, from wherever you are in the world, without needing to pay for travel and accommodation.
Submit your 300-word summary by June 11th to present at OR63.
We are looking for speakers to give a presentation on our theme of "creating a better future." If you would like to speak at our largest event of the year to raise your profile, please submit a 300-word summary that describes the content of your proposed presentation or poster.