Information for Third Sector organisations
- Offer assistance to third sector organisations who can prove they have charitable objectives, can demonstrate support for the equalities agenda and are based in the UK.
- Be compliant with relevant legislative drivers, e.g. Equalities, Human Rights, H&S, Data Protection etc.
- Adhere to The OR Society’s Statement of Ethical Principles.
- Be transparent and accountable.
- Agree a detailed project.
- Seek to resolve disputes if they arise.
- Use experiences as case studies to promote O.R. methodologies by agreement with clients.
- Work with organisations and volunteers, with aims, goals and practices that are not compliant with legislative and policy drivers. Unless the specified project is part of the organisation's plan to become compliant.
- Be responsible for the outcome of the project. The OR Society’s role is to match up the volunteers and organisation.
Here is what a few of the organisations who’ve received Pro Bono support had to say:
Work for Us (Project and Communication Manager)
There is a clearer understanding of people’s roles and funding being applied for as well. This all makes for a more positive workforce with a clearer understanding of the way forward.
The work is already supporting our planning and development for next year and allowing us to focus our thoughts and decisions on the places of most importance for our organisation. It has helped us to come up with new solutions already.
Crimestoppers (Performance Manager)
We’ve benefited hugely from your work and support in all areas of the project, and from an organisational perspective you’ve enabled us to take a highly professional approach to increasing the efficiency of our charity.
We have now completed projects with Springboard, RSPCA, Works for Us and The Disability Law Service, for further information please see the ‘case study’ tab on the left. We are currently working with HARVS, Elfrida Rathbone, Pipeline, JRF, Noise Solution, Morecambe Bay Credit Union, WEA and Marie Curie. We have over 90 volunteers across the UK who are available to work on projects.
To register an interest in receiving pro bono support please complete the form below and email it to email@example.com
Expression of Interest Form